It’s not unusual to notice signs of mice before you see an actual mouse. These signs might include:
- Mouse droppings
- Evidence of chewed floors, walls, and wood
- Shredded material used to build nests
- Gnawed-through food packages
- Scurrying and scratching sounds
- Unpleasant, musky odors (which they emit to mark territory and communicate)
Though mice typically stick to darker corners, the most sure-fire way of determining you have a mouse infestation is seeing one (or several) in your space. Once you’ve confirmed you have an unwanted visitor, contact Pest Pros for a free estimate for mice removal and exclusion.