Pest Control Service Specialist
Location: 10733 A Street South, Suite A, Tacoma WA 98444
Pest Division Branch Manager
As a service specialist your primary responsibility is to perform all offered Pest Pros services. As a pest control specialist, you will be required to travel to multiple work sites every day, ranging from residential homes to commercial locations. Use pest control knowledge and judgment to treat homes based on the pest present.
Services consist of:
- Recurring insect and rodent services
- Selling one time and initial services based off customer needs
- General repairs of vents, burrowing, cement/foam sealing, trenching, and crawl/attic access build.
- Conducting interior and exterior inspections for pests
- Setting traps and stations for rodents
- Spraying Perimeter of homes and structures for invading pests
- Point of contact for customers for questions and concerns regarding services provided
- Providing estimates for all pest control services offered
- Working with Branch manager for troubleshooting customer concerns
- Email customers and employees as needed in a timely manner.
- Other duties assigned as needed by Branch Manager
- Safe uses of company vehicle and equipment
- Experience customer service
- Excellent listening skills and phone etiquette.
- Clear understanding of safety protocols for pest control, including wearing PPE properly and working with chemicals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable, strong initiative and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness.
- Industry knowledge – Construction, insulation, and pest control.
- Skilled in multitasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly in a fast-paced environment, strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Physical stamina for lifting equipment for spraying and sweeping, and crawling crawl spaces/attic spaces.
- Pest Control License preferred – Structural, General and Laws/Safety
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a field environment independently.
This is largely a fast paced moving environment. Ability to crawl attic and crawl spaces multiple times a day. Ability to lift 20-40 lbs, and apply materials with various application equipment at each property for periods of time as needed. This may also include lifting web sweeping tools and other small items above the head. Ladders can be required where necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
May vary based on company needs.
Required to travel to each job up to 100 Mile Radius dependent on company needs.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma
- Customer Service
- Pest Control experience preferred
- Pest Control Licensing preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.